- LAKE MILLS OPEN MARKETPLACE - April through September
- 2nd & 4th Saturdays of each month - June - Only 2nd Saturday.
- For info call 920-648-3585
- NEW VENDORS WELCOME
- LAKE MILLS CITY BAND CONCERTS
- June 7, July 5, July 19, August 2 - Commons Park Band Stand
June 21, August 9 - Community Center - Water Street
- * EASTER PARADE & OPTIMIST EASTER EGG HUNT
- March 23 - 11:00 a.m. - Main St / Commons Park
- A hopping fun-filled parade for kids and their pets! Prizes
- Optimist Club Easter egg hunt in Commons Park following the
- L.D. Fargo Public Library 100th Anniversary
- April 14 - 20 - Join in the Library's Centennial Celebration!
Events include Cake Cutting, Evening with Wisconsin's Poet
Laureate, a Musical Tribute to Reading and a Visit by "The
Magic School Bus"
- LAKE MILLS MUSIC PARENTS CRAFT SHOW
- April 20 - 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
For information call 920-648-5945
- JEFFERSON COUNTY'S GREAT ANTIQUES TREASURE HUNT
- April 26 & 27 - Hunt for hidden treasure in the many antique
Jefferson County! Fort Atkinson, Lake Mills, Jefferson,
Watertown and Whitewater (win a free Jefferson County
- FRIENDS OF THE L.D. FARGO LIBRARY RUMMAGE & BAKE SALE
- May 4 - 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the library
- THE LAKE MILLS TRIATHLON
- June 9 - 8:00 a.m.
The ultimate test in swimming, biking & running.
- For info call: Wisconsin Triathlon Series, LLC at 608-441-2464
- LAKE MILLS "TOWN & COUNTRY DAYS"
- June 27-30 - Downtown Commons Park
- American Legion Carnival, Beer Tent, Live Bands
- Parade sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce,
- Chamber Sponsored Brat Stand, Sidewalk Sales
- Optimist Big Wheel Races on Saturday.
- INDEPENDENCE DAY FIREWORKS DISPLAY 2002
- July 4
- AZTALAN DAY
- July 7 - 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Aztalan Museum and State Park
- Celebrate Local Pioneer History!
- Trash & Treasure Sale, Old Time Crafts Demonstration, Music,
- BBQ & Pie Ala Mode
- RELAY FOR LIFE
- July 19 - 20 - Downtown Commons Park
- Sponsored by the American Cancer Society
- Luminary Service Friday Evening and live music
- * CLASSIC BEACH BASH
- August 27 - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. - Sandy Beach
- Beer Tent, Live Music & Dancing, Volleyball Tournament
- Chamber Brat Stand
- LIONS CLUB ANTIQUE CORN BOIL
- August 31 - 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Commons Park
- Free Sweet Corn cooked by an antique steam-powered engine,
- Chicken BBQ, Hot Dogs & Brats, Antique Car and Tractor Show
- * FALL FESTIVAL
- October 6 - Commons Park - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Arts, Crafts and Antiques Fair, What's It Worth? Antiques
- Hayrides, Baking Contest, Scarecrow Contest,
- Optimist Pumpkin Decorating
- Tyranena Ladies Club Caramel Apple Stand
- LAKE MILLS HIGH
SCHOOL PTSA 5K WALK / 5K & 10K RUN
- October 14 - Lake Mills High School - Registration begins at 9
a.m., Walk/Run begins at 10 a.m.
- LIONS CLUB KIDS HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
- October 28 - 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Lake Mills Middle School
- Lake Mills City Wide Trick or Treat - October 27 - 1:00 p.m. to
- * LEGENDARY CLASSIC CHRISTMAS
- December 6, 7, 8
- 16th Annual Fargo Mansion Craft, Antiques & Gift Show,
Santa Comes To Town - 11:00 a.m. on Saturday,
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides at 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Specialty Shops and Restaurants, many with extended hours.
Horse Drawn Carriage Rides every Friday and Saturday evenings all
month (5:00 - 8:00 p.m.) Reservations suggested (call
- HOLIDAY TOUR OF HOMES December 7
- Sponsored by the Friends of the L.D. Fargo Public Library
- For info call: 920-648-5969
- * 5th ANNUAL CHRISTMAS COOKIE WALK
- December 13, 14
- Purchase a keepsake bag and have it filled with holiday treats by
- TYRANENA LADIES CLUB BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
- December 13 - 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. - Pine Knoll Supper Club
* Sponsored by the Lake Mills Chamber of Commerce