- Aztalan Historical Museum
N6264 Hwy Q · Jefferson, WI 53549 · 920-648-4632 or 920-648-4496
- Located in an old church and a collection of log cabins 2 miles E of Lake Mills, the Aztalan Museum contains displays of many items representative of the pioneer settlement of this area, as well as artifacts of prehistoric Indian culture. The museum is open May 15 through September 30. Thursday-Sunday, 12 noon to 4 pm Special hours for bus tours are available.
- Aztalan State Park
c/o Glacial Drumlin Trail · 1213 S Main St · Lake Mills, WI 53551 920-648-8774 (Call for Information)
- This park contains one of Wisconsin's most important archaeological sites. The park showcases an ancient middle-mississippian village and ceremonial complex that thrived between 1000-1300 AD The park is open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., May to October. Aztalan, WI.
- Aztalan Cycle Club & Motocross Track
N6643 Gomoll Rd · Lake Mills, WI · 920-648-8808
- Open April - Oct. General Admission Adults $5.00, Children 6-10 $1.00. No carry-ins allowed.
- Barrel's Beach
Ferry Dr · Lake Mills, WI 53551
- Centrally located within the City of Lake Mills, this quaint little park offers swimming, picnicking and playground facilities, restrooms, life guards on duty. Great for families with small children.
- Lake Mills Conservation Club
PO Box 222 · Lake Mills, WI 53551 · 920-648-5758
- Commons Park
- The heart of Lake Mills. This historically significant city park is the home of summer concerts under the Victorian Gazebo, festivals, farmers markets, and winter ice skating with restroom facility in the center of our downtown historic shopping district.
- Glacial Drumlin Bike Trail
1213 S Main St · Lake Mills, WI 53551 · 920-648-8774
- Named for the glacier-formed elongate hills viewable from the 47-mile winding trail which runs from Waukesha to Cottage Grove. Following the path of the old Chicago & Northwestern Railway that operated in the 1880s, it goes through the neighboring communities of London, Jefferson, and Deerfield. It offers an enjoyable route for hikers, bikers, and snowmobilers traveling the countryside and farm lands of southern Wisconsin.
- Jefferson Speedway
W8135 Hwy 18 · Jefferson, WI · Mailing Address: 721 Glenwood Court, Jefferson, WI 53549 · 920-648-2705 / 920-674-6609 (Fax)
- Great stock car racing action every Saturday night. (Home track of NASCAR's #17, Matt Kennseth) Featuring a full program of Late Model, 4-Cylinder International, Sportsman & Hobby Stock Racing. Gates open 4:00 p.m., Time Trials 5:30 p.m., Racing at 7:30 p.m. sharp. Located halfway between Jefferson and Cambridge on Highway 18.
- Rock Lake
- The beauty of its waters and of its shores was known to Indians long before the white men found it in the early 1830's and as "Tyranena-Beautiful Waters" it holds the secret to ancient mysteries. Rock Lake covers 1200 acres, it is three miles long and two miles wide. It is spring fed and has a maximum recorded depth is 87 feet. Airplane pilots describe the bottom of the lake as topographically the most interesting of any body of water. Today it is surrounded by five public beaches, parks and boat launches. To discover more about the legend of the "Pyramids of Rock Lake" click on http://www.rocklakeresearch.com. Boat, fish, swim, but, be careful - the truth lies beneath you!
- Sandhill Station State Campground
Mud Lake Rd · Lake Mills, WI 53551 · 920-648-8774
- There are 15 walk-in campsites at the park (tent only). They are nestled in a secluded Oak Savannah one mile south of Lake Mills on Mud Lake Road. Drinking water and toilets are available in the campground. One mile south of the Glacial Drumlin Trail.
- Sandy Beach Bait Shack
345 Sandy Beach Rd · Lake Mills, WI 53551 · 920-648-8800
- Live Bait, tackle, gas, snacks and soda. Canoe, paddle boat, row boat, fishing boat, pontoon boat, and jet ski rentals.
- Sandy Beach Park
Sandy Beach Rd · Lake Mills, WI 53551
- This popular park offers two large swimming beaches, picnicking, volleyball, restrooms, boat rentals, boat launch facilities, and a seasonal restaurant.
- State of Wisconsin Fish Hatchery
302 S Main St · Lake Mills, WI 53551 · 920-648-8012
- Tyranena Golf Course
800 S Main St · Lake Mills, WI 53551 · 920-648-5013
- Golf, golf course lots, banquets, fish fry, liquor, sandwiches, outings and good times!!!
- Tyranena Park
- Located on the north end of Rock Lake is this unspoiled area rich with natural features. Quiet wooded trails lead you through ancient glacial drumlin kettles and beautiful views of Rock Lake.